This detail is designed to correct major paint defects and maximise the visual appearance of bodywork. This process follows on from the ‘Enhancement Detail’ and is recommended for vehicles that have heavy swirl marks and surface scratches. The process typically involves a multi stage machine polish to remove swirl marks and scratches, before being refined to a prefect, high gloss finish. The level of correction is dependent on the overall paint thickness and the severity of the defects. A high quality carnauba wax or sealant is then applied, providing long lasting protection. The interior will also be deep cleaned, with any leather also being conditioned/protected.
- Engine bay cleaned, dried and dressed.
- Wheels fully cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner for your wheel type.
- Wheel arches cleaned and protected.
- Multi stage safe wash process using the two bucket method.
- Two stage paintwork decontamination.
- Clay bar treatment to remove any last traces of bonded contaminants.
- Hand dried using ultra soft drying towels and a warm air dryer.
- Paint levels are measured using an electronic coating thickness gauge.
- A multi stage machine polish, to remove swirl marks and scratches.
- High quality carnauba wax or sealant applied to paintwork.
- Chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished.
- Wheels waxed or sealed.
- Tyres cleaned and dressed.
- Door seals and rubbers treated.
- Interior cleaned, vacuumed and leather protected.
- Windows cleaned/polished inside and out.
- Exhausts polished.
This process typically takes around 3-5 days depending on the size and condition of the vehicle being treated.
Heavily contaminated/scratched cars, large estate cars and 4×4 vehicles may need an additional day to complete the process.
- From £750