This is our most popular package, designed to correct minor paint defects and enhance the depth, gloss and visual appearance of the paintwork.
This process follows on from the ‘Protection Detail’ by adding a single stage machine polishing process. The car is washed and decontaminated as with the ‘Protection Detail’, before being machine polished.
A high quality carnauba wax or sealant is then applied, providing long lasting protection. The interior will also be deep cleaned, with any leather also being conditioned/protected.
- Engine bay cleaned, dried and dressed.
- Wheels fully cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner for your wheel type.
- Wheel arches cleaned and protected.
- Multi stage safe wash process using the two bucket method.
- Two stage paintwork decontamination.
- Clay bar treatment to remove any last traces of bonded contaminants.
- Hand dried using ultra soft drying towels and a warm air dryer.
- Paint levels are measured using an electronic coating thickness gauge.
- A single stage machine polish, to enhance the paintwork and remove light swirl marks.
- High quality carnauba wax or sealant applied to paintwork.
- Chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished.
- Wheels waxed or sealed.
- Tyres cleaned and dressed.
- Door seals and rubbers treated.
- Interior cleaned, vacuumed and leather protected.
- Windows cleaned/polished inside and out.
- Exhausts polished.
This process typically takes around 2 days depending on the size and condition of the vehicle being treated.
Heavily contaminated cars, large estate cars and 4×4 vehicles may need an additional half day to complete the process.
- From £500