This detail is designed to maintain the finish and top up the protection on your car.
We carefully wash and dry the car, then apply either a high quality wax or sealant to the bodywork, to match whatever protection was last applied. The interior will also be cleaned and vacuumed.
- Wheels fully cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner for your wheel type.
- Wheel arches cleaned and protected.
- Multi stage safe wash process using the two bucket method.
- Hand dried using ultra soft drying towels and a warm air dryer.
- High quality carnauba wax or sealant applied to paintwork to top-up existing protection.
- Tyres cleaned and dressed.
- Door seals and rubbers treated.
- Interior cleaned and vacuumed.
- Windows cleaned/polished inside and out.
- Exhausts polished.
This process is only available for vehicles have been protected by us within a 12 month period and typically takes around 4 hours (depending on the size of the vehicle being treated) usually completed in either a morning or an afternoon.
Large estate cars and 4×4 vehicles may take an hour or two longer.
- From £200