A thorough detail designed to protect every exterior and interior surface of your vehicle.
Your vehicle’s wheels and paintwork will be completely cleaned. The paintwork will then be deep cleansed and decontaminated, before being hand polished and sealed with either a high quality carnauba wax or sealant for long lasting protection. The interior will also be deep cleaned, with any leather also being conditioned/protected.
- Engine bay cleaned, dried and dressed.
- Wheels fully cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner for your wheel type.
- Wheel arches cleaned and protected.
- Multi stage safe wash process using the two bucket method.
- Two stage paintwork decontamination.
- Clay bar treatment to remove any last traces of bonded contaminants.
- Hand dried using ultra soft drying towels and a warm air dryer.
- Paintwork polished/cleansed by hand.
- High quality carnauba wax or sealant applied to paintwork.
- Chrome and stainless steel cleaned and polished.
- Wheels waxed or sealed.
- Tyres cleaned and dressed.
- Door seals and rubbers treated.
- Interior cleaned, vacuumed and leather protected.
- Windows cleaned/polished inside and out.
- Exhausts polished.
This process typically takes around 1 day depending on the size and condition of the vehicle being treated.
Heavily contaminated cars, large, estate cars and 4×4 vehicles may need an additional half day to complete the process.
- From £300